sje087

Simple Joy

I have a special place in my heart for different and unique things, which happens to extend to my reading selections.

Easy - Tammara Webber Why didn't I read this during a break-up?! This would've been total inspirational shit I would have gobbled up.

On a serious note, WOW!

This touches on so man topics that many young women take for story tales, or for "fan clubs" and are actually turned on guys not ACCEPTING NO.

LISTEN CAREFULLY TO MY POINTERS

RAPE IS NOT OKAY AND ANYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED SUCH A TRAUMATIC EVENT SHOULDN'T HAVE DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST THEIR FRIENDS....EVER.

STALKING IS NOT CUTE GIRLS. IT'S SCARY AND YOU HAVE ZERO CONTROL OVER IT. YOUR PRIVACY IS TAKEN FROM YOU AND YOU SHOULD GO TO THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY. I HAVE EVEN MIXED EMOTIONS ON LUCAS'S RATHER FORWARD AND FORCEFUL "AFFECTION" IN THIS. IT'S BORDERLINE AND MADE ME NERVOUS AT POINTS.

IT IS RARE, AND PROBABLY WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO 95% OF FEMALES OUT THERE LOOKING FOR LOVE. NO MAN IS GOING TO TAPE PICTURES OF YOU IN A FLATTERY WAY ON HIS WALL. THEY'RE NOT BUILT THAT WAY AND IT KIND OF AGGRAVATE ME THAT THIS AUTHOR GAVE US A STORY TALE IN THE END, BUT THE MESSAGE ABOUT OTHER ISSUES IS CORRECT SO I SUPPORT IT.

AMEN.