sje087

Simple Joy

I have a special place in my heart for different and unique things, which happens to extend to my reading selections.

Dreaming of You - Lisa Kleypas What a wonderful story.

The book starts off with a timid girl, who helps rescue a dark and shattered man.

The timid girl, our heroine, Sara is young author researching for her next great novel in London when stumbles on to HIM.

Our dark and shattered man is our hero, Craven. A man who thought change could not happen in his heart until she entered his life.

Sara, a country girl with a wild imagination and love for adventure has found her self in a wonderful situation. Having saved Craven, she is now permitted to his gaming house, not just his gaming house, the most sought after gentle mens club in all of England. How wonderfully perfect for her research.

Craven, a man haunted by his past, watches this innocent girl wander through his house, his life and actually finds he enjoys her company. Watching her joke and speak with his staff as if they were always good friends.

Their attraction deepens, and he knows he must send her away.

Resisting the distance he's trying to put between them, she turns herself into a sultry temptress to provoke him, only to find out that he is truly what she wants.

Together they fight the battles this book creates to come between them ( ;

Great fluff book. I was in need of this.

Recommended