sje087

Simple Joy

I have a special place in my heart for different and unique things, which happens to extend to my reading selections.

Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare I really enjoyed this book.

This is the second book in the series of Infernal Devices and it was quite good, that I will definitely read the 3rd Clockwork Princess when it comes out.

Ms Clare did a wonderful job with giving us just enough information while still keeping us on the hook.

In this book we learn more about Miss Tessa's past

The love triangle develops into a painful i-don't-want-anyone-to-be-hurt-cringe.

What became of Nathaniel

The Magister's past

Will's TOTAL history - no more mystery.

Jem remains static- although not emotional, just background wise.

My FAVORITE, FAVORITE, FAVORITE person in this book goes to .... Magnus Bane. I can't believe he's not mentioned in more reviews? He is AWESOME. I truly enjoyed the crazy dialogue shared between himself and Will.

I also really appreciated and enjoyed what Clare did with Jessamine. I want to elaborate on this but it would be a spoiler. Anyways....Not enough authors know how to do this. It worked well for the audience she wrote for.

So it starts off with Jem leading Tess to the meeting for the Consul, where the whole plot of the book is laid out for you. By then you should get a feel for where Ms Clare is leading us to. Benedict Lightwood challenges Charlotte for the Institute, in which the Consul agrees to give Charlotte 2 weeks to find out where the devilish Magister is hiding.

The book takes you through several wonderful adventures and you felt heart put into this book. I really enjoyed all the emotions that Cassandra Clare put into this book. Trust, Vulnerability, Betrayal, Lust, Love, Jealousy, Faithfulness, Anger, Despair, Sadness, Hope and lastly tinged with a hint of Creepiness.

Great book! Definitely would recommend it.