sje087

Simple Joy

I have a special place in my heart for different and unique things, which happens to extend to my reading selections.

The Elephant Tree - R. D. Ronald How to review this book.

entertaining content (you will go thru this book within days) but it's like junkfood and not coming to any great awe(some) moments.

Scotts is our main character. He's a small time drug dealer with his friend Neil.

They have their regular group of druggies that they know and associate with. Life good, not great but good. Although Scott has been feeling for a while he needs a change.

Scott has a strained relationship with his only brother. After his parents died and then his uncle committs suicide, the brothers just seem to lack that connection most find in any normal childhood.

Camera black out and reopen with Angela. A young beautiful female with an alternative style. We are briefed on her romance history including a shocking revelation. Angela just happens to be the daughter of a middle man drug provider--most importantly Scotts hook up. Clearly we can see whats coming.

As the story goes on we are introduced more importantly to Twinkle. Poor old guy. A big time alcoholic and weed dealer. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to make the most wise decisions. Twinkle approaches Scott about an opportunity he may have.

The story really takes off when this opportunity is accepted and watch the outcome which is very intersting.

I think what I really desired was a more substantial outcome in all honesty.

This was a good read and I would recommend it for something light during your heavy readings.