sje087

Simple Joy

I have a special place in my heart for different and unique things, which happens to extend to my reading selections.

Minx - Julia Quinn I freaking loved this book!!

It made me giggle on a really bad day, I remember that. It stuck.

There were parts that did fall through a little, so I guess I can't be too disappointed with the ratings. I still love it.

Okay, lets summarize.

Its about a girl, that's kind of been lost all her life, but is a little too bossy, perhaps to cover up her losses? Anyways, she's a dear and I really took to her.

She seems like one of those refreshing characters, that speaks her mind, and does what she thinks and is genuine.

Then you meet her man. Hes nobility, a little bit stuffy, until she plays a slew of tricks on him (this is what had me smiling to myself) and he warms right up.

He arrives to take away her home, her house and the people she loves, as she is no longer entitled to run the household, obviously falling in love comes next, and he whisks her off to London to attend balls and dress like a prauper laydee.

I think there is something in there about him vowing to find her a suitable husband, but then his darn jealousy gets mixed in and poof. The end!

I'm sorry was that a total spoiler??? I hope not....you know how these books go.